Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Logistics, everyone's favorite!

Upon my Arrival in Frankfurt at 7:10 September 10, I will be met by AFS Volenteers. They will take me to the train station and get me to Kunow, or as close as a Train can get me. My Host family will meet me there and volenteers will give me "Survival Training" that will give me names and numbers of people to call if I need anything. 3 weeks later, I will spend about four days in the LOC (Late Orientation Camp). AFS-volunteers will give me further information about Germany - some more details about history, political structure, family life, leisure activities, school system and other useful things to know for my stay. They will also present and explain the AFS-participation rules, especially the travel rules which I have to follow during my stay. I will share your my experiences with other "AFSers" and I may ask the counselors for advice regarding any concerns, problems or questions. In case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment