Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All Packed and 7 Pounds to Spare!



1 bag. 44lbs. 1 year. Sounds impossible right? Well I thought exactly what you thought! Turns out we are both wrong. I have managed to be all packed and even have 7 pounds left! I didn't have to decide that I didn't need something that much anyway. Turns out I'm ready to go. Crazy thought. Tomorrow is my last day in State College until July. INSANE. I'm really nervous about going but it is totally sugar coated with excitement. I will be going to DC and will stay overnight at a hotel and participate in an orientation. My flight leaves at 5:10 pm Sept. 9. I will arrive in Frankfurt, Germany at 7ish Sept. 10. I will take a train to Berlin where my Host Family will pick me up and I believe the plan it that we will then go out to eat. I'm really excited but it also hasn't hit me that I'm leaving. Alright Germany, get ready because Here. I. Come.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just flabbergasted. I'm pretty sure I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma - you are just amazing. You look so European! I'm going to miss you but can't wait to follow your adventure!

    ReplyDelete