Thursday, July 7, 2011

Can My Name Be Will So I Can Be Good?

No, this has nothing to do with Germany.  My brother Alan mentioned he had a bag of clothes that needed to go to Goodwill.  I jumped at that and said "Can I have them!?!"  So now I have an array of new shirts that range from never been worn to over worn with holes.  I also have four red State College shirts.  I like them.  I sit wearing a shirt that says "Free Energy" which is an XL I smile over my new find.  Hand-me-downs are so great.  Now I will be a cool kid with FISH '07 and Assateague '06 shirts that Alan got people to make for him.  At least I feel pretty cool.  Yeah so that happened on my birthday and it could not have been more perfect.  Other than that not much has happened.  AFS still wont give me any sort of information whether its host family or travel dates.  With my luck, It will be while I'm at Krislund that I get a Host Family and I don't get to know until I return home.  Actually I hope that happens so at least I get to know.  2 months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment