Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Its so real I don't even need 3D glasses


So today I returned from Welch pool and checked my e-mail as I always do.  Usually I get an e-mail that something I ordered has shipped or that I have an appointment coming up.  Today I got an e-mail from AFS, even though they have been coming daily, I was still excited.  They've usually been boring--Getting Your Passport!  Conference Call Reminder!  Getting Your Residence Visas!--you get the idea.  Today's was travel information!  The most awaited information!  I have been praying that I would know and finally I do!  I still don't have any idea what kind of people I'll be living with, or where,  but I do know when I'm going!  I have to go to Washington DC on September 8 where my parents will drop me off at a hotel.  That will be our goodbye.  I have a lovely orientation where I'm sure information will be quickly shoved down my throat until my flight leaves September 9 at 5:15pm.  I will be landing in Frankfurt September 10 at 7:10am German Time (6 hours ahead of the U.S.)   Well this just got real.  So... about host family
WHO-yep still don't know who will be my lovely host parents
WHAT- I'm pretty sure they will be people, I don't think they'd throw me into a pack of wolves.
WHERE- Maybe a cave, but thats only if I end of living with wolves.  This is the one most people ask me about most, I'd like to know too.
WHEN-Septemberr 10-July ???
WHY-For Kicks I guess?  because living with a family is way better than wolves?
Yeah so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment