Saturday, July 2, 2011

Headaches and I Haven't Even Left Yet!



Things I am currently doing to prepare:
-Reading "Culture Shock!" (Thanks Heather B.)
-Taking 11th grade health (So I can graduate)
-Finishing and doing 9th & 11th grade Gym
-Thinking about things I need to take (making a birthday list was almost impossible)
-Shopping for luggage to take that is easy to carry and lightweight (AFS-Germany only allows a 44lb bag-20kg)
-Mentally preparing!


I am keeping busy with Health and Gym.  I spend all morning doing both and usually go out and do for gym in the afternoon.  I took today off.  I know that my summer seems leisurely but man my brain is on overload.  I am going to Krislund Camp in 8 days and know that taking a week off my courses will stress me out so I have to do 2 weeks of work in 1, while still taking time to celebrate the 4th of July and my birthday.  Lucky for me the hikes and high-adventure activities count for gym, so I'm still good with that!  Finialy I am babysitting on Friday.  Basically I have a busy week that shouldn't be cluttered with packing for camp.  Yes, I am already packed.  This coming week is going to be filled with dresses and nice clothes, for most of my usual wardrobe is packed away.


The Typical Day for me:
6:00 Ruby wakes me up and I entertain her until 6:30
6:30 I pray for Ruby to howl and wake up my parents
7:00 Fall back asleep
9-11 Wake up and work on health
12:00 Lunch time!  I always take a break!
12:30 Clean up after myself (stop laughing Mom, it could be way worse) and finish the current lesson I'm in in health
1:00 Ruby eats lunch
1:03-1:45 Sit outside while Ruby sleeps on the Patio (Usually when I spend time on Facebook or Zazzle)
1:45 beg Ruby to come inside
2:00 Watch some Supernanny or House Hunters International or go outside and do something for gym
6:00 Dinner?
7:00 dishes or something of the sort
8:00 Watch something besides House Hunters International and Supernanny (usually ESPN or Man vrs. Food-Thanks Alan and Maxwell)
9-12:00 consider going to bed



Clearly this looks life is treating me well, sleeping in, TV, ect.  I'm still pretty mentally exhausted just thinking about Germany!  I think that wears me out most.  Playing with Ruby is fun.  She has ripped 3 toys in the past 2 days.  Poor "Froggy" has no arms or squeekers.  She's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment